Sunday, January 4, 2009

My To Do List

There is so much I'd like to do
Write a book or a blog or two.
Start a brilliant charity
To help families with their sick babies.
Take guitar lessons and start a band
Become famous, now wouldn't that be grand?
But all I can think about at this time is that I have a baby upstairs with a bad cold...she only stops crying when my husband puts her in our bed and holds her...I am not going to sleep tonight. And the doctor told me that since she just has a cold and since she's only 14 months old she's not allowed to have cold medicine, which I know will put her to sleep, but god-forbid I give her the medicine and something happens to her because she took medicine I would never forgive myself, so I know I should stop trying to write and just go to bed because it is going to be a long night...
But if I didn't have to go to bed
I'd finish this to do list instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment